"At Income International our clients are our greatest priority"
Income International can provide professional assistance with HMRC investigations and enquiries. Our expertise ensures that you do not suffer as result of the complexities of taxes, which can cause confusion and often induces mistakes for which penalties could be imposed. Your protection is our guarantee.
- Preparation of your annual income Tax Return
- Assistance reviewing HMRC correspondence and corresponding with HMRC on your behalf
- Preparation of estimate income/capital gains tax liability calculations for cash flow management
- Advice on Capital gains tax and whether you can avoid, defer or reduce this
- Advice on Income tax and whether you can avoid, defer or reduce this
- Assistance and advice on National Insurance Contributions (NIC) while working overseas including applications (E101/CA9107)
- Assistance and advice on National Insurance Contributions (NIC) including Class 1, Class 2 and Class 4 and whether to apply for exception from Class 2 NIC
- Advising on your optimum tax status - employed vs self employed
- Preparation of an Income/Capital gains tax computation explaining your tax liability
- Reviewing double taxation treaties to mitigate double tax on income
We can correspond with tax authorities and other specialists on your behalf hereby allowing talented and creative individuals to focus on their craft without having to worry about such critical and highly regulated matters. We have over 5 years of working experience in international tax at the world’s largest companies to go with our ethos of providing exceptional service and having our clients interest at top of mind.
Managing Director, BA(Hons), ATT
Sheun is the Managing Director and founder of Income International. He has worked for more than 5 years with Expatriate and International tax matters. Sheun has spent a large part of his career working for one of the Big 4 accountancy firms PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and one of the world's biggest technology corporations (Google). He is a member of the Association of Tax Technicians (ATT) who wants to assist talented, creative individuals to retain as much of their earnings as possible.